Friday, March 5, 2010

Stomach flu and parenting don't mix

Chris and I are finally coming out on the other side of a brutal stomach flu, ugh.  Ethan seemed to know we didn't have much energy, and kindly played with his toys solo longer than he usually does.  And as I laid groaning on the couch, he showed off his new skill and pulled himself up to stand on the couch next to my face and flashed a huge smile, over and over.  Nothing made me feel better than that!  Now here's to hoping that he doesn't catch it!

1 comment:

  1. Corinne. I got goose bumps because you did the same exact thing at Ethan's age. I was lying on the couch pregnant with Tina and had a sinus infect.You were so sweet and played quietly, then pulled yourself up on the sofa with a big s*** eating grin. It was so sweet you bent down to give me a kiss and knocked my nose with ur hard head and broke my nose.

    ReplyDelete