Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Chris is spending his paternity leave


HOW TO WORK OUT FROM HOME - watch more funny videos

Isn't this how you imagined Chris would spend his month away from work taking care of Ethan (check it out at the 2:15 time mark!)?  While, I knew they would have incredible father/son bonding as I returned to work, and that our son was in the best of hands, I giggled imagining this was what my boys were doing.

I didn't fully anticipate how Chris would spend his leave instead!  Instead of Playstation and baby lifts, I'm coming home every night to an amazing home cooked meal, the house undergoing careful babyproofing, and long to-do lists (that he writes- I'm not that kind of wife!) all completed.  All the while, Ethan plays with this dad and joins him around the house. 

Best of all, our son looks like he grows a few ounces and a few smiles happier every day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment